- Adidas 8 mm Yoga Mat for the sensitive-knee’d yogi’s
- The prettiest pair of ankle + wrist weights to add some pep-in-your-power-walk step.
- This oversized gym mat, to set the stage for all your at-home workouts
- Is it a bench? A box? A BOSU ball? It’s all three and then some! Click here to learn more about the TerraCore, and use code STACIE at checkout for 25% off!
- Resistance band with handles. Wrap below your feet, around table legs, or through a hand rail and get your pull on.
- Ultra-cute Ultraboosts
- This foam roller, for when your muscles need some extra love.
- From 2-15 lb hand weights, each one prettier than the last
- Long line crop with matching legging, because buying exercise sets are a lot more fun than DOING exercise sets.
- Power rings for power arms
- Put a stop to chronic sock-slipping with these cute ankle crew’s.
- Your second layer for running errands
- The best leggings; they look like toffee, but feel like butter
- The easiest, more wireless way to dance like no one’s watching, here.
- Leg candy for that long walk or bike ride.
- My favorite, lightest, easiest thing to pack on trips to feel like I got some semblance of exercise.
- No time to change after your workout? Who cares when your shoes are this cute.
Now that you have everything you need and more to move your body in some way, click here to spin my favorite workout playlist at the moment. 🙂
An alternate title for this post could’ve been, ‘What Glossier Products to Try When You Don’t Actually Have the Skin of a Dewy 20 year old Glossier Model And You’re Still Recovering from Mascne’, but that probably would’ve been too wordy.
When I first discovered Glossier, I was an instant fan. For someone who grew up very uninterested in makeup, so by default, still knows very little about makeup, Glossier seemed to be the perfect beauty brand for me. Their product offerings weren’t overwhelming, the price point was reasonable, and all their makeup seemed to be simple enough for an amateur like myself to apply correctly. (Now ask yourself, are you really trusting beauty advice from someone whose main criteria is “user-friendly”? I’ll leave that up to you.)
Fast forward to today, and I still love Glossier and have repeat-purchased several products over the years. Some I wonder if I can ever live without, and some I have snuck into my girls toy makeup caboodles to get rid of sooner. Below is a list of products that fall into the “keeper” category for me.
1. BOY BROW: This right here is the MVP of Glossier. A tinted pomade that thickens, shapes, and holds your brows in place. Now if only they could make a product called “Boy Lashes” we’d all be set.
2. BROW FLICK: This is a must have for those sparse spots on your brows. The pen tip is super fine and gradual when applying, which means no accidentally leaving the house looking “Full Bert”.
3. FUTURE DEW: I recently got this even though I had my doubts, but I’m telling you, it’s liquid gold. This plant-based serum leaves you glowy, not greasy, and easily incorporates into your daily skincare routine.
4. MATTE LID TINT: I was hesitant to buy any more eye or skin makeup from Glossier after a couple let downs (their ‘Perfecting Skin Tint’ did absolutely nothing for my spotty, acne-prone skin, and the ‘Lidstar Eye Glow’ was not great for me either, but the Skywash Matte Lid Tint is my new favorite. I don’t love wearing dramatic eyeshadow day to day, so this super sheer tint was a good compromise. I get the “palm” color and it’s just the right amount of subtle for daily use. (I don’t love the applicator, but the formula is silky perfection.)
5. HALOSCOPE HIGHLIGHTER: Gives you that signature Glossier dewy finish and is quick and easy to use. Check and check!
6. BALM DOTCOM: Love these (and they make for the cutest gifts!) and recommend the trio. Keep one in your bathroom, one in your car, and one in your purse. This salve reminds me of something my Mom used to keep in her bathroom that my siblings all called “the pink stuff” growing up. It’s perfect for those extra chapped lips and dry spots and comes in tons of great flavors.
7. GLOSSIER YOU PERFUME: Can’t beat the smell, can’t beat the price. Nearly 3000 other product reviewers seem to agree with me.
8. GENERATION G LIPSTICK: I wear this in the color “Jam” literally every day, and well, it’s my jam. (Had to.)