- Adidas 8 mm Yoga Mat for the sensitive-knee’d yogi’s
- The prettiest pair of ankle + wrist weights to add some pep-in-your-power-walk step.
- This oversized gym mat, to set the stage for all your at-home workouts
- Is it a bench? A box? A BOSU ball? It’s all three and then some! Click here to learn more about the TerraCore, and use code STACIE at checkout for 25% off!
- Resistance band with handles. Wrap below your feet, around table legs, or through a hand rail and get your pull on.
- Ultra-cute Ultraboosts
- This foam roller, for when your muscles need some extra love.
- From 2-15 lb hand weights, each one prettier than the last
- Long line crop with matching legging, because buying exercise sets are a lot more fun than DOING exercise sets.
- Power rings for power arms
- Put a stop to chronic sock-slipping with these cute ankle crew’s.
- Your second layer for running errands
- The best leggings; they look like toffee, but feel like butter
- The easiest, more wireless way to dance like no one’s watching, here.
- Leg candy for that long walk or bike ride.
- My favorite, lightest, easiest thing to pack on trips to feel like I got some semblance of exercise.
- No time to change after your workout? Who cares when your shoes are this cute.
Now that you have everything you need and more to move your body in some way, click here to spin my favorite workout playlist at the moment. 🙂