- Adidas 8 mm Yoga Mat for the sensitive-knee’d yogi’s
- The prettiest pair of ankle + wrist weights to add some pep-in-your-power-walk step.
- This oversized gym mat, to set the stage for all your at-home workouts
- Is it a bench? A box? A BOSU ball? It’s all three and then some! Click here to learn more about the TerraCore, and use code STACIE at checkout for 25% off!
- Resistance band with handles. Wrap below your feet, around table legs, or through a hand rail and get your pull on.
- Ultra-cute Ultraboosts
- This foam roller, for when your muscles need some extra love.
- From 2-15 lb hand weights, each one prettier than the last
- Long line crop with matching legging, because buying exercise sets are a lot more fun than DOING exercise sets.
- Power rings for power arms
- Put a stop to chronic sock-slipping with these cute ankle crew’s.
- Your second layer for running errands
- The best leggings; they look like toffee, but feel like butter
- The easiest, more wireless way to dance like no one’s watching, here.
- Leg candy for that long walk or bike ride.
- My favorite, lightest, easiest thing to pack on trips to feel like I got some semblance of exercise.
- No time to change after your workout? Who cares when your shoes are this cute.
Now that you have everything you need and more to move your body in some way, click here to spin my favorite workout playlist at the moment. 🙂
1. Ezra Zayn 2. Shop Minnow 3. Hadley Girl 4. Tubby Todd 5. Solly Baby 6. Little Stocking Co. 7. Chasing Windmill Kids 8. Gathre 9. Jean & June 10. Little Poppy Co. 11. Mon Petit 12. Mabo 13. Zimmerman Shoes 14. Fawn Design 15. Rose & Rex 16. Arq 17. Rainbow Row 18. Plain Jane 19. Christy Dawn 20. Dae 21. Longway 22. Hey Gang 23. Her Name Is Mud 24. Walker Goods 25. Sonnet James 26. Murray & Finn 27. Hazel Village 28. This Little Street 29. Cozys 30. Cloth 31. Wren & James 32. Grounded 33. Flekk 34. Ez Pz 35. Little Miss Lou 36. Salty Face